1. WHAT ARE "COOKIES"?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device and holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer's hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customise our web pages and services accordingly. It is important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer.
3.2. Cookies cannot be used to identify you as a person, but we can use the information about the websites visited from your computer together with the other data held about you. We obviously only use the data in accordance with the applicable legislation.
4. CONSENT TO USE OF "COOKIES"
5. WE USE DIFFERENT "COOKIES"
We use the following categories of "cookies":
● Mandatory "cookies" are required for the operation of our website. For example, login cookies that allow you to stay on the Company system when you scroll through the ribbon.
● Analytical "cookies", which are used for internal analytics and include cookies from suppliers such as Google Analytics.
● Personalization "cookies" to customize content, including the reclaim you see on the Company's website(s).
●Your settings, such as language selection and privacy, are saved in the mandatory cookies.
● Mandatory "cookies" are one way to ensure your network security. For example, we use them to prevent attempts to hack into Company accounts or detect spammers.
Cookies for "personalization"
● Using cookies, we can track which whiteboards, people or sites you have acted on.
6. CHANGING THE SETTINGS FOR FILES
Almost all browsers allow to delete "cookies" located on your hard drive, prohibit them or notify the user before saving them. If you don't allow cookies to be saved or if you delete them, your ability to work with user settings and preferences, as well as your ability to customize your personal interface, may be significantly restricted.
Your declaration of consent
Yes, I have read the text above and I give my consent.